HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON PINTEREST IN 2021 (FOR BEGINNERS)


 

Are you wondering how to make money on Pinterest? ðŸ˜®

You were probably searching for how to earn money using Pinterest or how to make money on Pinterest, weren’t you? Or maybe you were intrigued by the idea of making money on Pinterest.

I’m sure you’ve heard a lot of bloggers and online influencers harp on this a lot! Like me, you probably ignored the idea because you didn’t think it would be possible to make money on Pinterest.

I don’t blame you for being skeptical because I was too!

Whenever I came across any articles that taught people how to make money online, I always thought that none of them were true. But after learning and experimenting with those ideas, I realized that earning money online is, in fact, a real thing!

You can even see a couple of screenshots for proof here:

$48,685.18 from just ONE source (which I talk more about later):


$31,255.47 just from displaying ads on my blog:


I also show my progress on how I went from earning my first $500 using Pinterest as a total beginner to my goal of over $10K per month in less than 2 years.

I know you’re really excited to learn more, so let’s talk more about monetizing with Pinterest today!

 

HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON PINTEREST 2021

When I first used Pinterest to pin my favorite home décor and DIY crafts to my boards, I had no idea that you could make money online using Pinterest. The thought never crossed my mind because I was just a normal user looking for something beautiful, relevant, helpful, and inspiring.

Where else would I have gotten the idea to make money by flipping furniture for a profit? From DIY Pinterest content creators!

Beyond all of what I just said, I soon learned that Pinterest is a search engine (NOT a social media) where users look for inspiration and solutions to their problems.

This is where making money on Pinterest becomes possible for you and I’m going to go through everything you’ll want to know about earning money with Pinterest!

 

HOW MUCH MONEY CAN YOU MAKE ON PINTEREST?

how to make money on pinterest

Your time is valuable, so is it worth your time to learn monetizing strategies to make money on Pinterest?

How would you react if I told you that you could make $20, $50, $100, or even more than $200 per day on Pinterest?

And nope, these side hustle ideas don’t require experience at all.

I personally started with absolutely no experience but eventually learned how to earn money with Pinterest during my spare time to make money online!

Overall, how would that extra cash help you? Would it help you pay off some debt, stop living paycheck to paycheck, or put a bit extra towards your vacation savings fund?

I know some peeps like making quick and easy money with the best survey sites like Survey Junkie because it’s fast and completely free to use. I personally like it too for the extra $20 to $50 a month! 😊

But the money you earn with the top online survey sites is nowhere near the potential you can make with Pinterest!

Wherever your imagination takes you, I’m here to tell you that making money with Pinterest is possible!

 

STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE: HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON PINTEREST

There are two popular ways to make money on Pinterest.

One way is to start a money-making with affiliate marketing (my top recommendation), and the other method doesn’t require affiliate marketing, which I talk more about later on.

In either case, you don’t need any experience to start!

I, myself, started with NO experience and was able to eventually make over $10,000 per month at my own pace within the first year (I will mention later that I struggled for many months before making my first $1,000)!

And trust me, I’m not special in any way!

In fact, I had A LOT of self-doubts because I always thought you had to be either really tech-savvy or a great writer to start affiliate marketing and make money on Pinterest. But no, this is far from the truth!

As long as you have basic computer skills such as typing (which most of us do in 2021) AND you have a strong willingness to learn and actually implement what I’m about to say, then you are ready to start using Pinterest to your advantage. 

Before we dive into the other methods, let’s first talk about how to make money with Pinterest with affiliate marketing. This is one of the best and most rewarding options in my honest opinion!

HOW I MAKE MONEY ON PINTEREST WITH Affiliate marketing

Just like you, I always thought I’d be working the traditional 9-5 job for the rest of my life!

It wasn’t until I discovered that bloggers were making extra money or even earning a full-time income with Pinterest that led me to try this out myself.

And TA-DA!

Here I am… writing about my own personal experience on how I make money on Pinterest in less than a year!

Thinking back, I’m VERY glad that I took the leap of faith and tried the idea of starting a blog because it allowed me to earn a full-time income from home and leave my cubicle life behind for good. I’m now able to live the life I always wanted and focus on things that are important to me — spending quality time with my family and friends and creating happy memories.

To be totally transparent, I struggled for many months and learned a ton before making my first $1,000.

I only tell you this because I don’t want you to think this is some sleazy “get rich quick” scheme. It will require work and effort, but your earnings potential will be unlimited!

I know you’re super excited about this opportunity, so let’s get right into it!

 

ARE YOU EXCITED TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE MONEY ON PINTEREST WITH AFFILIATE MARKETING?

Are you a beginner and don’t know where to start? This FREE Training course where I will teach you how to start your profitable blog the right way!

Today, I’m consistently earning over six figures per month, I want to teach you how I did it in less than 2 years.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post